This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)
The nearest airports are Falconara (Ancona), Rimini and Bologna. From the arrival airport take the train to Pesaro station and then Line 46 bus to reach Urbino
Get off at Pesaro railway station and then take Line 46 bus to reach Urbino.
Scheduled ferry services link the port of Ancona with Greece, Albania and Croatia. From the port take the train to Pesaro and then Line 46 bus to reach Urbino
- From Bologna (175 Km): A14 toll-road towards Bologna-Canosa, Pesaro-Urbino exit, take the SP423 road (26 Km)
- From Ancona (100 Km): A14 toll-road towards Bologna-Canosa, Fano exit, E78-SS3 highway towards Rome-Urbino, take the E78-SS73bis to Urbino (12 Km)
- From Rome (260 Km): A1-E35-E45 toll-road as far as Orte, take the E45-SS3bis to Umbertide, continue along the SS3 towards Rome-Urbino, take the E78-SS73bis to Urbino (12 Km).
BY BUS: Direct bus services connect
- Pesaro -> Urbino (Line 46 from Pesaro Railway Station)
- Rome Tiburtina station -> Urbino (Rome-Urbino-Pesaro line).