This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)
It was commissioned in 1603 by the Duke Francesco Maria della Rovere and in 1708 the Corpus Domini Confraternity moved there. On the façade, we can see the style of the beginning of the 18thcentury. The symbols of the confraternity are clearly shown in the tympanum of the main portal. The ceiling is rich in allegorical images of Virtues and frescoes with the stories of the titular saint.