This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)
The building was built between 1633 and 1634. On the outside there are no signs of a Jewish oratory, except for the presence of some bricks broken in art, as the tradition wants, to remember the destruction of the Temple of Jerusalem. On the façade there are three gates: one allowed access to the furnace and the well, the central one was the entrance for men and the right one was reserved to women. It was completely restored in neoclassical style in the 19th century.